WBJEE Medical Counseling Seat Allotment Results 2017: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will publish the eligible candidate’s list and furnish the list to the Directorate of Medical Education, Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal. The Directorate of Medical Education, Department of Health and Family Welfare will do the counseling through online method. The counseling will be done by the board for all the candidates after the declaration of the results. The candidates who have obtained merit marks in the NEET UG 2017 will be called for the counseling round. At the time of the counseling, the candidates must produce the original documents for verification purpose. The candidates who have appeared in physics, chemistry and biology exams will be eligible for WBJEE medical counseling.
WBJEE Seat Matrix 2017
WBJEE Medical Counseling Seat Allotment Results 2017: WBJEE Medical Counselling2017 details will be published after the release of NEET UG results. After the publication of NEET UG results a separate notification will be issued with the details of e-counseling/seat allotment in the website wbjeeb.in or wbjeeb.nic.in. The seats are available according to the course wise and institute wise, the list will be published before counseling and allotment. WBJEEEB will announce the seat allotment result of the first, second, third, fourth and fifth round for the medical courses as per the schedule provided. The medical seat allotment result will be available on the official website of WBJEE.
WBJEE Medical Counseling, Seat Allotment Results 2017: The Health &Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal takes the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. About 80% of the government health care services to the citizens are being provided free of cost. The aim of the department is to provide high-quality essential health care for all in five years. Special care on the poor, mother-child and elderly, and those living in underserved areas.
- Online challan generation and offline payment of counseling fees
- Main counseling registration
- Exercising of choices and locking of choices
- Process of seat allotment – Round 1
- Round 1 result publication
- Reporting for admission at the allotted medical college against first round
- Process of seat allotment – Round 2
- Round 2 result publication
- Reporting for admission at the allotted medical college against second round
- Publication of net vacant seats
- Fresh choice submission by all eligible candidates for round three
- Process of seat allotment – Round 3
- Round 3 result publication
- Reporting for admission at the allotted medical college against third round