Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Notification 2017: Sikkim Human Resource Development Department conducts Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test for the candidates who are want to become teachers for primary class and upper primary class schools in Sikkim State. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed qualified candidates. Human Resource Development has published the advertisement for HRDD Sikkim Teacher Jobs. The STET exam is conducted to recruit teachers for primary class 1 to V and upper primary class VI to VIII. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Sikkim TET examination through offline mode. The last to send the Sikkim HRDD TET exam application form is 25th January 2017. For more information and details candidates can visit the official website sikkimhrdd.org
STET Exam Notification 2017
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Notification 2017: This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for teacher-government jobs in Sikkim. The candidates who want to start their career as teacher job can apply for this exam. The Human Resource Development Department will conduct the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. The candidates who want to apply for STET have to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for STET. The candidates have to send the application form by post before the closing date.
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Notification 2017:
Organization: Human Resource Development Department
Exam Name: Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test
Post Name: Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Posts
Last date: 25/01/2017
Mode of applying: Offline
Official website: sikkimhrdd.org
Location of job: Sikkim
Job Category: State Government Jobs
STET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2017:
For Primary Teachers for classes, I to V must have senior secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed/appearing diploma in elementary education or passed/appearing bachelor of elementary education or passed/appearing diploma in education.
For Graduate Teacher for classes, VI to VIII should possess B.A/B.Sc with at least 50% marks and passed/appearing diploma in elementary education or B.A/B.Sc with 50% or B.A/B.Sc with 50% marks and passed/appearing ½ year bachelor in education (B.Ed) for HRDD Sikkim Teacher Jobs.
Application fee: Sikkim HRDD TET Exam Fee is Rs. 400/-. The fee can be paid through bank draft and should be deposited in favor of Joint Director/Exam, HRDD in IDBI Bank (Account Number: 0108102000006767).
Selection Process: The candidates for HRDD Sikkim Teacher Job will be selected on the basis of written examination and the performance in the exam.
How to apply for Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test STET 2017:
- Visit the Sikkim TET official website sikkimhrdd.org
- Download the Sikkim TET Notification.
- The candidates have to update some basic information.
- Once the registration is complete the candidate will receive the login details.
- The candidates have to enter the user name and password to log in and fill the application process with valid details.
- Recent passport size photo and signature are required while filling up the application form.
- Take a print of it and deposit the application fee with the challan.
- The candidates have to update the transaction details like deposit amount transaction ID.
- Click on the save button and then submit the application form.
- Download it and submit to the District Education Officer