PPSC ADO Recruitment 2017, 141 ADO Officer Vacancies: Punjab Public Service issued notification to select skilled and talented candidates for Agriculture Development Officer Posts. According to the notification there are 141 vacancies. This is a good opportunity for the job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Punjab PSC jobs. The candidates can utilize this opportunity. The candidates can apply through online mode and submit the application form on or before 17th January 2017. The PPSCO Agriculture Development Officer Application forms will be available online from 28th December 2016 to 17th January 2017.
PPSC 141 ADO Officer Vacancies
PPSC ADO Recruitment 2017, 141 ADO Officer Vacancies: The candidates who are in search for government jobs can apply for Punjab Public Service Agriculture Development Officer through online. The application form must be submitted through online only. The candidates can download the application form from the official website and follow the instructions to fill the application. The candidates can check the recruitment notification for more details. The candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject can apply for this recruitment. The candidates must submit the hard copy of application form to Punjab PSC Department on or before 31st January 2017.
PPSC ADO Recruitment 2017, 141 ADO Officer Vacancies:
Name of the organization: Punjab Public Service Commission, Government of Punjab
Name of the recruitment: PPSC ADO Recruitment 2017
Name of the post: Agriculture Development Officer
Number of posts: 141
Job category: Government job
Location of job: Punjab
Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not exceeding 37 years as on 1st January 2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must pass B.Sc in Agriculture from a government recognized university. Preference will be given to the candidates having M.Sc Agriculture Degree.
The candidate must have studied Punjabi as one of subjects in Matric.
- ST category of Punjab 500/-
- SC category of Punjab 1125/-
- Ex-service man of Punjab 1750/-
- All other categories 3000/-
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected through written examination. The merit candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview round. At the time of interview the candidates must produce original documents for verification.
Pay scale: The selected candidates will be paid 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of 5,400/- per month.
How to apply online application:
- Visit the official website
- Search for the link
- Navigate to recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer Posts
- Download the detailed advertisement as pdf and read
- Read the guidelines carefully
- Select apply for the post
- Register with basic details
- Fill up online application form with necessary details
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature
- Pay the application fee through challan at bank
- Submit the application form
- Save the application registration ID number for future use
- Take a print copy of application form
For more information and details the candidates can visit the official website.