NIMCET Notification Application Form Exam Dates 2017: NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2017 is going to conduct National Institute of Technology, Agartala in the month of May 2017. This exam is conducted for admission into MCA programme offered by various NITs all across the country. It is a national level exam. All the interested candidates can apply in the month of February 2017. After the application process the admit cards will be issued to the applied candidates. The candidates should not forget to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without the admit card candidate will not be allowed to write the exam. The candidate can download the admit card from the website. For preparation of the exam the candidates can refer the correct syllabus and exam pattern.
NIMCET, NIT MCA Notification
NIMCET Notification Application Form Exam Dates 2017: The NIMCET Stands for NIT MCA Common Entrance Test managed by National Institute of Technology, Agartala. The admission for the candidates in MCA programme will be given on the basis of ranks score in the NIMCET examination. We provide you all the information regarding application form, exam date, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus. For latest updates be regular to our website.
NIMCET Notification Application Form Exam Dates 2017:
The applicants who are seeking admission into MCA programme offered by NITs through NIMCET must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Full time BCA/BSc/BSc(Hons)/BIT of at least 3 years duration with obtaining 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA for SC/ST category applicants or recognized B.E/B.Tech degree.
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply but they have to submit the proof of appearing at the time of admission.
- The candidates who have passed their degree from open universities are also eligible to apply for the exam.
NIMCET Application form 2017:
- The application form should be filled through online process.
- The candidates can fill the application form through the official website of NIMCET.
- The application form will be available from second week of February 2017.
- The candidates have to fill the application form carefully without any error as per the instructions given or else the form will be rejected.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1800/- for open/OBC candidates and Rs. 900 for SC/ST candidates.
- The application fee payment can be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
NIMCET Exam Pattern:
The question paper consists of 120 objective type questions. Time duration of the exam is 2 hours (120 minutes). The candidates should use only black ink ball point pen to mark their answers. The question paper will be in English only. For each correct answer four marks will be provided and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Topics Number of Questions
Mathematics 50 questions
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning 40 questions
Computer Awareness 10 questions
General English 20 questions
Reservation: The reservation will be given to SC, ST and OBC candidates according to the government rules of India. There is not any provision of separate state-wise quota.