Management Aptitude Test is conducted by All India Management Association MAT 2017 Aptitude Testing Service at various centers in India for admission to postgraduate and master graduate courses. MAT exam is conducted four times in a year. The tests are conducted on 1st Sunday of February, May, September and December. Management Aptitude Test Application Form, Exam Dates 2017, Since 2003 MAT has been approved by the government of India, Ministry of HRD as a national level test. The registration process for AIMA MAT February 2017 started on December 12, 2016. The interested candidates can apply online for the MAT Test.
MAT Application Form 2017
Management Aptitude Test Application Form, Exam Dates 2017:: Candidates who wish to appear in MAT test can submit the application form for February 2017. The interested candidates can apply for MAT exam through online and offline mode. The candidates have to fill the MAT application form correctly and pay the application fee and submit it before the closing date. A number will be generated which should be noted carefully. The main purpose to conduct the exam is to find out the suitable and eligible candidates for admission in many management courses. In India, there are many government colleges and institutes which provide management courses to the applicants but for filtering the eligible candidates to give admission, it manages an entrance exam every year.
Management Aptitude Test Application Form, Exam Dates 2017:
Age Requirement: There is no age requirement for this test. Any age group candidate can apply for this test.
- The candidates must have passed graduation from recognized university in any field
- Final year candidates can also appear for the test
- The candidates must score 45% marks in graduation and 5% relaxation in marks for the reserve category candidates.
Important Dates for MAT Application Form 2017:
- Registration starts from 12 December 2016
- End date to register online: 27th January 2017
- End date to submit the duly completed registration form: 27th January 2017
- Offline MAT February 2017: 05 February 2017
- Online MAT February 2017: 11 February 2017
- The application fee for all the desired candidates is 1200/-
- The candidates can pay the fee by DD in favor of “All India Management Association payable at Delhi”.
- Application fee can be paid by debit card/credit card/net banking
How to apply for MAT Exam 2017:
The candidates must first gather all the required documents and details and then start filling the MAT application form:
- The candidates must first register for MAT February 2017 exam.
- On successful registration, the candidates can log in to access the application form
- The candidates are required to fill the required details
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee through any available modes
- The candidates can take a print of MAT application form 2017 for future reference
- It is mandatory for the candidate to fill the MAT application form to appear for the test
- The application form for MAT 2017 is available online as well as offline mode
- On successful registration, the candidates will be provided a unique registration number
- The MAT application fee is nonrefundable
- There is no age limit to apply for MAT test