Candidates may Download KARTET 2016 Admit card by log on to KARTET 2016-17 official site. Registered candidates can appear in Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test on 18th December 2016. Applicants, who have submitted Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Form before the last date, may download KARTET Exam Hall Ticket 2016 and appear for the exam. This is the very good opportunity to work as a teacher. So candidates grab this opportunity.
KARTET 2016 Admit card Download
The Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test has been announced for candidates with a background in Senior Secondary/ Diploma/Bachelors education. Aspirants who submit their online applications on time i.e. 11th November 2016, can receive their admit cards beginning on 28th November 2016. The admit cards have to be downloaded online using the correct username and password details. And here in the below section, we are providing the complete information regarding the KARTET 2016.
About KARTET Details:
The Department Of Public Instruction of the Government of Karnataka ensures Primary and Secondary Education for children. The Centralized Admission Cell (CAC) of the department handles the recruitment of high school teachers and admissions to D.Ed. and B.Ed. Colleges. The CAC conducts the KARTET to ensure eligibility of candidates for teaching positions at the Primary and Secondary School level. The eligibility certificate from KARTET does not, however, ensure employment as it is only one of the required qualifications.
Name of the Department: School Education Department Government of Karnataka
Official Website of KARTET 2016: http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/
Name of the Exam: Karnataka TET 2016
Exam Date of Karnataka TET 2016: 18 December 2016
Admit Card / Hall Ticket of KARTET 2016 will available: from date 28.11.2016
KARTET 2016 Call Letter 2016: Therefore, candidates who are going to appear in the kartet exam 2016 should print Karnataka TET Admit Card 2016-17 and bring along with at exam hall at exam day. Also, bring an Identity proof. Other details like Exam Date, Reporting Time, Exam Timing, Roll Number etc will be on Call Letter of KARTET.
- The exam will have multiple choice questions with 1 mark for the correct answer.
- There are 2 papers in KARTET.
- Paper 1 is for those who aspire to teach a class I to V.
- Paper 2 is for teacher aspirants for classes VI to VIII.
- Those who intend to teach all the above-mentioned classes have to appear for both papers.
- Syllabus for Paper 1 includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Two Languages, Math and Environmental Studies.
- Paper 2 syllabus includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Two Languages, Math and Science/Social Science depending on subject to be taught.
- Each Paper is for 150 marks and TET eligibility certificate is issued to General and Reserved category candidates who secure 60% and 55% marks respectively.
Instruction for the KARTET Admit Card: No candidates will be allowed to appear in the written test without the admit card. Date, time and Venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates are advised to download their admit card before the exam. Candidates should validate the details given on the admit card. Candidates should reach the examination hall on or before the reporting time. Candidates should bring one valid Id proof. Candidates are advised to keep safe their admit card till the joining.