Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released notification to recruit 1336 Head Master, Principal Jobs. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment.
JPSC Head Master Recruitment 2017, JPSC Recruitment Apply Online, This is a good opportunity for the job seekers who are eagerly waiting for government jobs in Jharkhand state. The candidates are interested in teaching field can utilize this opportunity. The candidates can apply for the recruitment through online mode.
JPSC Head Master Recruitment 2017
JPSC Head Master Recruitment 2017, JPSC Recruitment Apply Online: The JPSC has issued a notification to fill the vacant headmaster and principal posts. All the eligible candidates can apply for this notification. The main aim of the JPSC is to select skilled employees for the posts.
The commission will select merit candidates through the written test. The merit candidates will be shortlisted and called for further rounds. The candidates who are seeking to apply for this post must have ten-year experience in any recognized state or central government school. Before applying the candidates need to know their eligibility criteria and fill the application form.
JPSC Head Master Recruitment 2017, JPSC Recruitment Apply Online:
Name of the organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of the post: Head Master/Principal
No of posts: 1336
Category: Government Jobs
Jharkhand Head Master Eligibility Criteria 2017:
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are applying for the recruitment must pass Graduation, Post Graduation and must have 10 years experience in any recognized state/central government school.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the job should be of adequate age. The age limit according to the recruitment is 21 years to9 35 years. The applicants should be less than 35 years on 1st August 2017 and shall be younger than 21 years on 1st August 2014.
- The candidates belonging to the BC-I/II category will get relaxation in the age of 2 years
- Female candidates of BC-I/II category will get relaxation I age up to 3 years. SC/ST candidates will get relaxation for 5 years in upper age limit.
Mode of Selection: The candidates will be selected through written exam followed by personal interview
Application Fee: The application fee details will be updated soon on the official website jpsc.gov.in
Pay Scale: The salary details will depend on post. The selected candidates will be paid good remuneration as per the rules and regulations of Jharkhand Govt.
Starting Date to Apply: Updated soon
Closing Date to Application Form: Updated soon
How to Apply Online for JPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of JPSC
- Click on recruitment notification link
- Read the instructions carefully
- Enter the required details correctly
- Pay the application fee online or offline
- Take a print out of filled application form
For more details and updates stay tuned to our website.