JEECUP Polytechnic Exam 2017, Apply Online JEECUP Form: JEECUP is also known as UP Polytechnic is a state level polytechnic entrance test conducted by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education. The exam is conducted to get admission in various polytechnic courses offered by different polytechnic colleges of UP. The application form is available from 15th December 2016 to 14th February 2017. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for JEECUP 2017 through online mode only. There are three steps in JEECUP application form which are to fill the details, upload images, and fee payment. The candidates must note the application number and password for future reference. We provide you the complete details about UP Polytechnic Application Form 2017.
JEECUP Polytechnic Exam 2017
JEECUP Polytechnic Exam 2017, Apply Online JEECUP Form:
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates before applying must check their eligibility criteria and fill the application form.
- The candidates need to pass 10th or equivalent exam with at least 35% from any recognized board
- Upper and lower age limit is not prescribed for this exam
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for this exam
- Application form available: 15th December 2016
- Last date to submit the application: 14th February 2017
- UP Polytechnic Examination date: 23rd April 2017
- Results will be out in: last week of May 2017
- Counseling date: June 2017
Procedure to Apply:
- Visit the website of JEECUP
- Fill the registration details and submit it
- Enter all required details in the application form correctly
- Upload the scanned images
- Pay the registration fee through online or offline mode
- Take a print copy of the application form and keep it safe
- Payment details
- Students personal, academic and qualification details
- Valid email ID and contact number
- Scanned images of photograph, Hindi and English signature and thumb impression (left-hand thumb impression) in jpeg format
Correction of Application Form:
The candidates can make changes in the application form in UP Polytechnic 2017. The correction facility will be provided through online process only.
Application Fee: General and OBC candidates need to pay 300/- and SC/ST candidates need to pay 200 for the application fee. The candidates can pay the fee through debit/credit card or net banking or through the bank challan of SBI bank.
Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh,
1, Guru Govind Singh Marg, Charbagh,
Lucknow (U.P) – 226001.