Candidates are advised to download their IBPS SO Admit Card 2017 and bring the hard copy of the admit card along with a valid identity proof at the time online test. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination without the admit card.Institute of personnel Banking Selection will invite candidates for the Specialist Officer (SO) Exam at various centers. In every year IBPS recruit a lot of seekers various banks job. Because of hard competition, this time candidates need to prepare hard. The selection is based on the performance of exam as well as the interview.
IBPS SO Admit Card 2017: Those seekers are in very hurry they can download their exam entry card through go on the main portal because that is the direct way to download the exam admit card. Applicants must have their reg. no, because after filling this no. in given column applicants can download their admit card.The IBPS SO Admit Card is a very important document without which the candidates will not be eligible to appear for the written examination scheduled to be conducted on February 16, 2017. All candidates should note the Admit Card of IBPS SO will only be made available for online download and no admit card will be sent by post to any candidate.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centers in India.
- No request for change of center for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behavior / misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by IBPS.
How to download IBPS SO Admit Card 2017:
- First visit on its official website:- www.ibps.in.
- Now click on the link to download IBPS SO Admit Card 2017
- Then you have to enter the registration number and password in it and submit it
- Take a hard copy of IBPS SO Admit Card.
- Note: Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the CWE without the following documents
- Valid IBPS SO Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination.
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.