HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 for Graduate Engineers: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the notification to recruit Graduate Trainees through GATE 2017. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with Navratna Status. It also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious forbes 2000 a Global Fortune 500 lists and enjoys a market share of 21.3% among PSUs in India.
HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 for Graduate Engineers: The eligible and interested candidates in officer jobs can register for HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017. The applicants must possess bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunications or chemical or instrumentation. All the qualifications should be four-year full-time regular courses from AICTE approved by deemed university.
Name of the organization: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Official site: hindustanpetroleum.com
Job role: officers
Job category: Central Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates before filling the application form must check their eligibility criteria and submit the application form.
Age limit: The candidates should have maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2017
Age relaxation is applicable five years for SC/ST and three years OBC-NC, ten years for PWD(UR), 13 years for PWD(OBC-NC) and 15 years for PWD(SC/ST).
HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 for Graduate Engineers:
- The candidates must have appeared in GATE 2017 in either of these disciplines civil, electronics, electrical, mechanical and instrumentation engineering.
- Candidates must have passed his Graduation from a reputed AICTE/UGC certified institute
- Candidates must possess 60% aggregate marks in Bachelor degree (50% for SC/ST/PWD).
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to register online using their GATE 2017 registration number. Application link will be updated here when available
- You will have to attach a scanned copy of your passport size photo at the time of application
- You must have to upload a resume in doc format
- After the completion of application submission, a unique 12 digit registration ID will be generated
- Candidates will have to take a print out of that application and then attach an affix photograph and signature, then send it to the address specified below
- To get details about the photo dimensions and resume file size details, download the official notification from the links given below
Starting date of application: December 2016
Last date of application: February 2017
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020