Delhi School of Communication – DSC Delhi Admission 2016 : Delhi School of Communication invites application from eligible candidates for admission into two year Post Graduate Programme in Communication programs 2016-2018. This is a dual qualification program awarding post graduation program and masters in journalism and mass communication from Jodhpur National University.
Delhi School of Communication
Delhi School of Communication – DSC Delhi Admission 2016: The DSC programme is a broad based course covering advertising, public relations, marketing and branding. DSC was started by a group of industry leaders and academicians who felt a need to better align academics with industry requirements. Work experience gained during the program combined with outstanding industry faculty ensure placements in leading agencies such as JWT, Edelman, Genesis BM, Perfect Relations and McCann Erikson, Mudra, among others up to 3 months before graduation.
Delhi School of Communication – DSC Delhi Admission 2016:
- The graduates or who have completed graduation in 2015 in any stream can apply for this program
- Application form can be download online at dsc.edu.in
- To get into admission into Delhi School of Communication the students must clear either CAT/MAT/ATMA examination or sit for DSC internal admission exam
- DSC admission exam is for 1 ½ hours which will test the individual on the basic logic, reasoning, and creative writing skills.
- Basic knowledge on media and advertising is also tested. There after they need to sit for a half-an-hour psychology test, testing a candidate’s creative writing skills and emotional quotient.
- The psychology test and internal exam are available online
Educational Loan Facility: The students who apply to The Delhi School of Communication for them the education loan facility is available for Axis Bank and HDFC Bank. The details regarding the education loan can be obtained directly from the institute.
Creativity Writing Skills
Dean’s Scholarship: The Dean’s scholarship is awarded on two occasions in the DSC programme. Up to 30,000/- is awarded to two students, on admission to DSC, for their outstanding academic and co-curricular performance. Students interested availing the scholarship may submit a written statement of purpose along with the application form. Up to 30,000/- is awarded during the semesters. Based on the student performance and feedback during internships, this scholarship is awarded every alternate semesters.
Address: The Delhi School of Communication
321/2, IGNOU Road, Neb Sarai, New Delhi – 110068
Phone: 011-29531556, 29531559
Mobile: 9810474269, 9958635140