Birla Institute of Technology offers full-time Hotel Management Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology program and Bachelor of Pharmacy program of the institute at Mesra.
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission 2017, BHMCT Admission 2017, All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the BHMCT and B.Pharma programs through online. Interested candidates before applying must check their eligibility criteria and fill the application form.
BIT Mesra B.Pharm And BHMCT Admission 2017
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission 2017, BHMCT Admission 2017:
BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2017:
The BIT Mesra issued a notification for the intermediate pass out candidates to take admission into Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology program for the academic year 2017-18. The candidates will be selected according to the performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute. The entrance test will be held in the month of July 2017. The course duration will be for 4 years full-time Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Programme.
Filling of Online Form begins 01 March 2017
Last date for submission of online application form 15 June 2017
Last date for receipt of printouts of duly completed
Forms at Mesra 22 June 2017
Tentative date of entrance test 03 July 2017
Classes will commence from 18 July 2017
Candidates who are applying for BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2017 must have passed intermediate or equivalent qualifying exam with 45% (for SC/ST 40%) marks in intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as the subject. The candidates who are appearing may also apply for BHMCT.
- Only those candidates who date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1992 in the case of General/OBC category and 1st October 1987 in the case of SC/ST PWD are eligible for admission. Date of birth as recorded in the secondary education board class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (edcil.co.in) and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (aiuweb.org)
- In the case of any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the board.
- At the time of reporting for admission and document verification, selected candidates will be required to produce originals of pass certificate of class 10, marks sheet of class 10th and class 12th showing requisite minimum marks, as well as caste or special category certificates in proper format signed by the appropriate authority.
- At any level of the studies (class X or class XII), a candidate must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same board.
- For all programs at the institute which are supported by any of the respective state governments, the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective state government.
- For all other programs, the reservation criteria for SC/ST are as per the statutory norms.
- The institute observes statutory reservation for persons with disability (3%).
- Up to 1 seat may be allotted to the candidates who are sons or daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed their qualifying examination (class 12) from Jharkhand State. (The state of eligibility of a candidate for the purpose will be determined on the basis of the location of his/her school/college where she/he has passed the qualifying examination.
In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates from any group are not available, the institute reserves the right to fill the seats from the other group.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the entrance test.
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission 2017 And BHMCT Admission 2017:
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission 2017: BIT Mesra has issued a notification for class 12 pass out students for admission into 4 years B.Pharm Programme of the institute at Mesra for the academic year 2017-18.
Starting date of application form 7 may 2017
Last date of submission of application form 25 July 2017
Last date for the receipt 2 August 2017
Date of entrance exam 22 August 2017
Commencement of new session 31 August 2017
Age Limit: The maximum age to apply this entrance exam is 25 years and if the candidate is above 25 years then the application form will be rejected by the institute.
- The date of birth of the candidate confirmed by the marks sheet of the 10th class
- Candidate have to show all of his degrees and certificates at the time of the admission
- Candidate must pass in all subjects of 10th and 12th class
Eligibility Criteria BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission 2017:
- Candidates must have appeared in JEE (Main) 2017 or NEET UG.
- Candidates who belong from reserve category must clear 10+2 with at least 45% marks in total from any recognized board of education with English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths/ Biology / Biotechnology.
- Candidate must clear 10+2 with at least 50% marks in total from any recognized board of education with English, Chemistry and Maths / Biology/ Biotechnology.
How to fill the application form BIT Mesra 2017:
- Visit the website
- Select BIT Mesra Entrance Exam 2017
- Select the course
- Click on submit button
- Pay the application form fee
- Save and take print copy of it