APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2017: Good News for the candidates who are in search of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus and Exam Pattern. We provide you the Group III complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The candidates can download the Group 3 Exam Syllabus from the website psc.ap.gov.in. The commission released a statement that they are going to fill Group 3 vacancies at the time of December month. The candidates who are interested can utilize the time and can start preparing for the examination. Before preparing for the exam the candidates must have a complete knowledge of Group III syllabus and exam pattern. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available to download in PDF format. The candidates can visit the official website for more details and information.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2017
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2017: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to release Group III Notification very soon. According to the employment new, there are nearly 4000 jobs. The job seekers who are in search of Government jobs can utilize this notification. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for this notification. The candidates who are going to apply for Group III exam can start preparation. As competition is more for the government jobs, the candidates must prepare well and have to score merit marks in the exam. To score good marks, the candidates should refer the syllabus, exam pattern, previous year question papers and study material.
The Group III exam pattern consists of two papers. The Group III Paper I & Paper II are given here along with the test pattern. The candidates can download the syllabus and exam pattern from the website.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2017:
Name of the organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission
Name of the post: Group III Panchayat Secretary
Number of vacancies: Nearly 4000
Location of job: Andhra Pradesh
Date of exam: Available soon
Official website: psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group III Exam Pattern: The APPSC Group 3 Exam is conducted in two papers. Paper I consist of 150 marks with time duration of 90 minutes. Paper II consists of 150 marks with time duration of 90 minutes.
S.No Papers Subjects No of questions Max Marks
- Paper I Genera Studies: 150 150
& Language Ability
- Paper 2 Contemporary 150 150
Of rural society
APPSC Group III Syllabus: The syllabus consists of the following subjects:
- General Studies
- Mental Ability
- Language Ability
- Contemporary Problems and Development of Rural Society with special Reference to Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group III Paper I Syllabus:
- Current affairs of national importance
- History and Geography of Andhra Pradesh
- Mental Ability
- Language Ability: Ability for comprehension, summarization, idiomatic usage, vocabulary and usage, detection of mistakes, absurdities etc.
APPSC Group III Paper II Syllabus:
- Problems of Rural Health and Sanitation
- Village Development
- Problems of multi-lingual society
- Social tensions and conflicts in contemporary society
- Problems of deprived groups
- Problems of unemployment in India
- Student unrest
- Indian system of democracy
- Democratic institutions
- General Science including Scientific development relevant to rural areas, Panchayati Raj Co-operative Institutions in the service of rural areas, their role, their effectiveness and co-operative movement in India with special reference to A.P and Labour Saving devices.