AP EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Check Complete Details: The candidates who are going to apply for EAMCET2017 must check their Eligibility Criteria. The candidates who are interested to take admission in various engineering, medical and agriculture colleges in the state have to check their eligibility criteria and apply for it. EAMCET is conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The candidates who are going to apply for EAMCET must be a citizen of India or overseas citizen of India to be eligible. The candidates must satisfy all the condition laid by the University. EAMCET Exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017.
AP EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Check Complete Details
AP EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Check Complete Details: The candidates should be a citizen of India or overseas to be eligible. The candidates belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh and must satisfy the conditions laid down in AP are eligible.
For Engineering, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology) and for 50% seats in B.Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST)/B.Sc (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management (CA and BM) Courses:
- Passed in higher secondary exam or 10+2 or its equivalent exam from recognized university is eligible
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year or waiting for the results are also eligible only if they have taken Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology as their optional subjects.
- Must be at least 17 years (maximum 22 years ) of age and 25 years for SC/ST students before applying for the examination
- Scored minimum of 45% of aggregate marks in their HSC examination (40% in case of SC/ST category students)
For B.SC (Ag. )/B.SC (Hort) / B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc and for remaining 50% seat in B.Tech (FST) B.Sc (CA&BM) Courses:
- Must have completed 17 years of age and 25 years for SC/ST category students
- Passed in their 12th exam or its equivalent exam from a recognized University is eligible
- Applicants ought to have taken Physics, Chemistry, Biology along with any two of the optional subject in various courses.
For MBBS/BDS Courses:
- The candidates must have pass their HSC/10+2 exam or its equivalent exam from recognized university are eligible
- The candidates must have taken English and PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio Technology) as their subjects and scored a minimum of 50% aggregate mark in their qualifying exam and 40% in case of SC/ST students
- The candidates who have completed 17 years are only eligible for the examination
For BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses:
- Must be of 17 years and should have completed 10+2 as on 31st December of that year
- Applicants who have taken Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology as optional are eligible
For B.Pharmacy Courses:
- Completed their Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent examination are only eligible
- Candidates who have score at least 45% of aggregate marks (40% in case of SC/ST students) with subject such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology can only apply
- Candidates applying have to complete 16 years of age by the date of admission and there is no upper age limit
For Pharm – D Course:
- The candidates appeared or completed their 10+2 exam or its equivalent exam from a recognized board or university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology /Mathematics as their subjects
- Candidates in the final year or completed their diploma exam in Pharmacy are also eligible for the exam
- Scored a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the subject mentioned above can apply
- The candidates who have completed 17 years of age are only eligible for the exam